Earn 4 - 15 points upon purchasing this product.
£3.99 – £14.99
New for 2017
The Bank Saw is a versatile compact saw that can be screwed onto any long bankstick or landing net handle and used for cutting out snags or clearing small branches.
The clever design features a removable blade that can easily be replaced when it loses its cutting edge through protracted use.
Each Gardner Saw is supplied with a spare 8TPI blade, a protective cover/sheath and an Allen key for releasing, replacing and locking the Saw Blades as necessary.
- Super compact and lightweight design.
- External dimensions (sheathed) are approximately 13cm long x 1.3mm wide.
- Weighs approximately 50 grams (just under 2 ounces).
- Solid brass blade mounting with integral 3/8 BSF thread fits most landing net handles and banksticks.
- Manufactured in the UK.
Bank Saw Blades
These 8TPI wood saw blades are supplied for use specifically with the Gardner Bank Saw. Each pack has 2 replacement blades.
How to replace your Bank Saw’s blade:
- Remove the old blade using the allen key sold with the Bank Saw.
- Fit in the new blade.
- Tighten the retaining bolt with the allen key, making sure it is secure before use.
Bank Saw, Bank Saw Blades (2) NEW